- ELECTRIC VEHICLES
- How are electric vehicles charged?
- What charging equipment will I need?
- Who can install a home charger for me?
- Is a home charger included in the price of the vehicle?
- If I install a home charger, what happens if I decide to relocate?
- Will I also be able to charge other electric vehicles using the approved Jaguar home charger?
- Can I use someone else's home charger, or do I need to makes sure it’s compatible?
- If I have a parking spot in an apartment building, can I install a home charger?
- I do not have dedicated parking at home or work. Does that mean I cannot have an electric vehicle?
- How much does it cost to charge an electric vehicle?
- Can I charge my vehicle using a photovoltaic system (solar) at home?
- Can I charge at any public charging station?
- Why has Jaguar not created its own dedicated public charging network?
- How do I find charging stations?
- Is it acceptable to store charging cables in the cabin or on the back seat of the car?
- Can the I-PACE be driven with a charging cable still plugged in?
- Can electric vehicles be charged in the rain?
- Should I charge to 100 percent every time?
- Why is the first 80 percent charge so much faster than the final 20 percent?
- How many days can an electric vehicle be left without charging? For instance, can I leave it parked at the airport?
- What are 'destination charging' and 'journey charging'?
- Is there an iOS or Android app that can assist with managing how I charge the I-PACE?