While we strive to provide accurate information, certain changes in standard equipment, options, prices, availability or delays may occur that may not be reflected. Options shown or described are available at extra cost and may be offered only in combination with other options or subject to additional ordering requirements or limitations. Some vehicles shown with optional equipment.
1. Price shown is Base Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling charge ($995 for XE, XF and E-PACE, $1,025 for XJ, F-TYPE, F-PACE and I-PACE), tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price includes destination/handling charge noted above and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license and retailer fees, all due at signing. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for details.
2. All figures are EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Always follow local speed limits.
4. These features are not a substitute for driving safely with due care and attention, and will not function under all circumstances, speeds, weather and road conditions. The driver should not assume that these features will correct errors of judgment in driving. Please consult your vehicle’s owner’s manual or your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for more details.
5. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Do not operate, adjust or view the navigation or multimedia systems under conditions that will affect your safety or the safety of others. Only use mobile phones, and other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so.
6. Please remember that the safety belts in a vehicle constitute the primary protection system for driver and passengers in collisions. Airbags are not designed to deploy in all collisions. The airbag Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) is a supplement to the safety belts and is designed to work as a system with the safety belts. Although airbags provide additional protection, airbags without safety belts do not provide optimal protection in a crash. Always wear your safety belts. Children younger than 13 years old should always be properly restrained in a back seat, away from airbags. Never place an infant seat in the front seat.
7. Do not use Jaguar InControl® features under conditions that will affect your safety or safety of others. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Jaguar InControl has a number of purchasing options that are available. As we systematically roll out the Jaguar InControl suite of products, specific features, options and its availability remain market dependent. Please see your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for more details. The Jaguar InControl Apps™ and InControl Remote™ smartphone apps will work with Android™ devices from version 4.1 and Apple® devices from iOS V7.0.
8. The InControl Protect™ Optimized Roadside Assistance call service requires a subscription, which is complimentary during the first 5 years/60,000 miles.
9. The Wi-Fi hotspot is intended for passenger use only. InControl features may require an additional subscription with separate terms and conditions.
10. 2019 Jaguar I-PACE. EPA estimated all-electric range is 234 miles with fully charged battery and 80 city, 72 highway, and 76 combined MPGe. MPGe is the EPA-equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation. All figures are EPA estimates. Actual range and mileage will vary with driving conditions and style, and other factors.
11. Please note that if any action is taken, even minimal steering, the Emergency Braking/High-speed Emergency Braking system will assume the driver resumed control of the vehicle and the system will automatically disengage.
12. Federal tax credit ranges from $0 to $7,500. Excludes tax, title, license and retailer fees. Actual savings from the federal government depend on your tax situation. Depending on the state in which you live, you could receive additional benefits. Consult with a tax professional to determine your exact tax savings.
Meridian™ is a trademark owned by Meridian Audio Limited. Bowers & Wilkins® is a registered trademark of B&W Group Limited. iPad®, iPod® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG. Inc. Bluetooth® v2.0 is compatible with a range of mobile phones from a number of different manufacturers. Dolby® and Pro Logic® are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. SiriusXM® and Sirius Satellite Radio® are registered trademark of Sirius XM Radio, Inc. HD Radio™ is a trademark owned by iBiquity Digital Corporation. DTS® and Neo:6® are registered trademarks of DTS Inc. WhiteFire™ is a trademark owned by Unwired Technology LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.