While we strive to provide accurate information, certain changes in standard equipment, options, prices, availability or delays may occur that may not be reflected. Options shown or described are available at extra cost and may be offered only in combination with other options or subject to additional ordering requirements or limitations. Some vehicles shown with optional equipment.
1. Starting at price shown is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling charge ($1,175 for E-PACE, $1,275 for XF, F-TYPE, F-PACE and I-PACE), tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Base Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination/handling charge and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price includes destination/handling charge and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for details.
2. All figures are EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Always follow local speed limits.
4. These features are not a substitute for driving safely with due care and attention, and will not function under all circumstances, speeds, weather and road conditions. The driver should not assume that these features will correct errors of judgment in driving. Please consult your vehicle’s owner’s manual or your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for more details.
5. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Do not operate, adjust or view the navigation or multimedia systems under conditions that will affect your safety or the safety of others. Only use mobile phones, and other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so.
6. Please remember that the safety belts in a vehicle constitute the primary protection system for driver and passengers in collisions. Airbags are not designed to deploy in all collisions. The airbag Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) is a supplement to the safety belts and is designed to work as a system with the safety belts. Although airbags provide additional protection, airbags without safety belts do not provide optimal protection in a crash. Always wear your safety belts. Children younger than 13 years old should always be properly restrained in a back seat, away from airbags. Never place an infant seat in the front seat.
7. Do not use Jaguar InControl® or Pivi Pro features under conditions that will affect your safety or safety of others. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Jaguar InControl has a number of purchasing options that are available. Certain Pivi Pro features use an embedded SIM card, may require a data plan with separate terms and conditions, and an additional subscription after an initial term. Mobile connectivity cannot be guaranteed in all locations. The Jaguar InControl Apps™ and Jaguar Remote™ smartphone apps will work with Android™ devices from version 4.1 and Apple® devices from iOS V7.0 and must be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Please see your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for more details.
8. The InControl Protect™ Optimized Roadside Assistance call service requires a subscription, which is complimentary during the first 5 years/60,000 miles.
9. The Wi-Fi hotspot is intended for passenger use only. InControl features may require an additional subscription with separate terms and conditions.
10. Estimated range shown reflects 2023 I-PACE with 20” wheels and tires based on EPA’s testing procedure. Range will vary based on several factors, including vehicle specifications, driving conditions and style, battery age or charging practices, and accessories. For instance, when fitted with 22” wheels and tires, estimated EPA range would be 217 miles.
11. Please note that if any action is taken, even minimal steering, the Emergency Braking/High-speed Emergency Braking system will assume the driver resumed control of the vehicle and the system will automatically disengage.
12. Federal tax credit ranges from $0 to $7,500. Excludes tax, title, license and retailer fees. Actual savings from the federal government depend on your tax situation. Depending on the state in which you live, you could receive additional benefits. Consult with a tax professional to determine your exact tax savings.
13. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Do not operate, adjust or view the navigation or multimedia systems under conditions that will affect your safety or the safety of others. The Apple CarPlay and Android Auto user interfaces are products of Apple or Google and their terms and privacy statements apply. The interfaces require compatible iPhone or Android smartphone and message and data usage rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google Inc.
14. Aon Affinity is the brand name for the brokerage and program administration operations of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc., a licensed producer in all states (TX 13695), (AR 100106022); in CA & MN, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc. (CA 0795465); in OK, AIS Affinity Insurance Services Inc.; in CA, Aon Affinity Insurance Services, Inc. (CA 0G94493), Aon Direct Insurance Administrators and Berkely Insurance Agency; and in NY, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency. All descriptions, summaries or highlights of coverage are for general informational purposes only and do not amend, alter or modify the actual terms or conditions of any insurance policy. If purchased, coverage is governed only by the terms and conditions of an issued policy. Not all persons may be eligible for all products. The Jaguar word mark and Jaguar logo are trademarks of Jaguar Land Rover Limited and any use by Aon Affinity is under license.
15. Optional feature. Customers who wear varifocal or bifocal lenses may have issues adjusting to the mirror’s digital mode. The normal mirror mode, however, can be used at any time. This feature is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving, and driver should not assume that it will correct errors of judgment in driving. Consult the owner’s manual for more details.
16. This is a CONSUMER device. BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider’s consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
18. Compatible smartphones only.
19. Actual charge times may vary according to environmental conditions and available charging installation.
20. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Certain Alexa functionality is dependent on smart home technology. Use of Amazon Alexa requires an Amazon account.
Meridian™ is a trademark owned by Meridian Audio Limited. Bowers & Wilkins® is a registered trademark of B&W Group Limited. iPad®, iPod® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG. Inc. Bluetooth® v2.0 is compatible with a range of mobile phones from a number of different manufacturers. Dolby® and Pro Logic® are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. HD Radio™ is a trademark owned by iBiquity Digital Corporation. DTS® and Neo:6® are registered trademarks of DTS Inc. WhiteFire™ is a trademark owned by Unwired Technology LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.